and Consultancy Private Limited
Fusion Waste Management and Consultancy Private Limited
About Fusion Waste Management and Consultancy Private Limited
Fusion Waste Management and Consultancy Private Limited (FWMC) is a Socio- economic enabling organization that provides a wide range of consulting services to the public and Government organizations at the Centre, State and local levels and to the private not-for-profit organizations for supporting them in fulfilment of their organizational objectives. FWMC helps these organizations in identifying bottlenecks to their functioning and diagnosing causes constraining their functioning and in providing counter measures, practicable recommendations and solutions. For this, FWMC has highly qualified and experienced experts and specialists who have been working on similar consultancy projects for many years. The members have worked on Government of India, UNESCO, World Bank and other bilateral and multilateral supported projects and bilateral and multilateral agencies.
Range of Services provided by FWMC
- Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) focused support services.
- Material Recovery Facility management support services.
- Composting and other processing technologies including facilities planning and management.
- Evidenced based frameworks for Solid Waste Management (SWM) strategies and implementation support (including Life-cycle assessment and design of sustainable solid waste management strategies across the value chain of SWM).
- Garbage and trash surveys and analytical assessments.
- Policy formulation and infrastructure project planning and operations support across WASH/SWM segments.
- Supporting national and international networks for multidisciplinary research and evidence based innovation promotion in WASH/SWM (through our Knowledge Partner associate-FINTRUST).
- Circular Economy promotion and SDG goals promotion support services.
- Faecal Sludge Management Support Services (this service range is under development).
- Regulatory and economic impact analysis.
- Social impact assessment.
- Outreach, capacity building, and training.
- Field-based programme management support encompassing the above elements.
Plastic waste management is an urgent issue,
We can solve it only if we come together
Our goal is to create a circular economy of plastics. We enable value chain collaborations between brands, consumers, government, waste workers, and the recycling ecosystem. In the process, we also digitally track the entire journey of post – consumer plastic waste.
4R stands for Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Recover. Some importance of the 4R principle include (a) To utilize the waste materials, (b) To maintain environmental health, (c) To minimize land and water pollution, (d) To reduce consumption of needless items, (e) To promote the use of degradable products, and (f) To utilize products to their maximum life.
Fusion team is organizing 4R workshops at various places to train and educate residents of the city to inculcate 4R in their day-to-day life. Team also demonstrates the ways of recycling and reusing of waste. This is done for effective waste management at source itself.
CITIES WE COVER
In the training program, PPE Kits were distributed to employees and all the zonal in-charges by Mr. Himanshu Singh, Commissioner. Khandwa is ready to fight Corona #CoronaWarriors #StayHomeStaySafe #MyCleanIndia #MPFightsCorona #MyCleanIndia #SwachhataHero #khandwaFightsCorona #CoronaOutbreak #SwasthaBharat #HealthForAll #CollectorKhandwa #PROKhandwa #CEOkahndwa #DMkhandwa
Today, most countries are struggling with the global epidemic of corona virus. Each country, by adopting preventive measures at its own level, is making common citizens aware of safety. Several efforts are also being made by Municipal Corporation Khandwa to prevent the epidemic. Many thanks to all of you for supporting Khandwa District Administration and […]